Wednesday, December 19, 2012

HAUL: Oh my SaSa! Asian beauty items (March.2012)

Hello World! A colourful and happy array of Asian beauty items I have to share today from my latest SaSa haul. A little bit of everything but all so lovely :) Thank you for dropping by and enjoy your day! For product photos, details, further ramblings www.pbunniep.com Please drop by my handmade Etsy shop www.gadoregtaime.etsy.com Follow me Twitter-birds for the latest updates! http

Check out Elle’s Channel! www.youtube.com/glossypinklipgloss Follow me on Twitter! twitter.com/amanda_raine Don’t forget tosubscribe for future videos! FTC Disclaimer: All products mentioned in this video were purchased with my own money. None of the companies mentioned are paying me for this video. All opinions are my own.
Video Rating: 5 / 5


HAUL: Oh my SaSa! Asian beauty items (March.2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment