Friday, January 25, 2013

Current Drugstore Favorites: Beauty Products

**NEW AUGUST DISCOUNT CODES (PRODUCTS I USE)! Click here for my favorite makeup brushes tinyurl.com and enter code SAVE2012 at checkout to save 10% off your entire Sigma Beauty purchase until August 31, 2012 Click here for my limited edition Paris Makeup Palette & DISCOUNT: tinyurl.com and type in code TIFFANYD at checkout for OFF the Paris Palette only FULL LIST OF PRODUCTS HERE…and an embarrassing story. (my beauty blog): www.makeupbytiffanyd.blogspot.com *Follow me on TWITTER for daily updates, pictures, and announcements: twitter.com *my FACEBOOK page- Click “like” to friend me :) : www.facebook.com *Subscribe to my vlog channel! www.youtube.com My stuff: necklace: House of Harlow resin necklace (had mine for about 4 years, but I’ve seen them available on revolveclothing.com) cuff bracelets: thecurrentcustom.com gold hoop earrings: Henri Bendel not a sponsored video
Video Rating: 4 / 5

Bitsy’s Quick Tips. Concerned about chemicals in your beauty routine? Check out the Skin Deep Cosmetics Database which rates products bit.ly and to get coupons for all things organic, check out Organic Deals bit.ly Check out our site and subscribe to our channel! TheFrugaliciousShow.com Facebook www.facebook.com Twitter: twitter.com The Frugalicious Show is a web tv show that helps you live the best possible life while spending the least amount of money. Bitsy and Erin share budget-friendly lifestyle tips on The Frugalicious Show, and Larissa shares hot deals every day on Deal of the Day. Learn how to live a Frugalicious life without sacrifice. Have a Frugalicious find you want to share? Leave a comment!
Video Rating: 4 / 5


Current Drugstore Favorites: Beauty Products

No comments:

Post a Comment